» Show us your Van
9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

[b]VANNERS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2009[/b]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [b]VANNERS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2009[/b]

Post by Guest on 6/1/2009, 5:28 am

okay Maz. the plan is riding my bike again and i have a good mate who is a aussie champ boxer so hes less than half my weight and kicks my ass.i will catch him one day. i was looking thru some old photos of me and almost went to tears. i was a few times in the top 20 in aussie for BMX racing. i dont know why i let myself get this big. but i will get there. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moppo on 6/1/2009, 7:50 am

She has thrown away the whips. The van is finnished. SHE IS HAPPY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Couple a weeks to tidy the house and its on to the MONARO. Oops is MONARO a dirty word on a van site. Will the Monaro be ok to cruise with the VANS mmmm. Cant wait to see the replys to that.
MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO

Moppo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace on 6/1/2009, 8:04 am

not a problem, just follow on the back.

highwaymenace

View user profile http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon on 6/1/2009, 9:44 am

Van wrote:okay Maz. the plan is riding my bike again and i have a good mate who is a aussie champ boxer so hes less than half my weight and kicks my ass.i will catch him one day. i was looking thru some old photos of me and almost went to tears. i was a few times in the top 20 in aussie for BMX racing. i dont know why i let myself get this big. but i will get there. Very Happy

Yeah, know the feeling, but my old photos are 20 years old and i know i'll never look like that again. But, having said that, i know i can improve what i hav. So i wish you luck and hope that one day you will kiss your champ boxer friend's ass.... (you can tell him i said that lol! - so long as he isn't coming to Melbourne). I'm heading back off to the gym, walking the dog, or should i say the dog is my trainer and will be walking me again LOL... I'd bought myself a bike last year - i will take it out too and use it. I used to be able to ride or walk to work, but since changing jobs, i can't do that anymore (45km's through the hills is NOT an option) But, let's see what we can achieve? Look forward to meeting the new slimmer Mr. Van at Easter Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mazdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon on 6/1/2009, 9:46 am

Moppo wrote:She has thrown away the whips. The van is finnished. SHE IS HAPPY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Couple a weeks to tidy the house and its on to the MONARO. Oops is MONARO a dirty word on a van site. Will the Monaro be ok to cruise with the VANS mmmm. Cant wait to see the replys to that.
MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO MONARO

no, it' not a dirty word.... just weld up the back doors lol! lol! lol! oops, sorry there aren't any lol! lol! , nah, it'll be fine, you'll just be relegated to the back of the queue.... but do doubt if the van is anything to go by, the Monaro will have heaps of admirers....

mazdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon on 9/1/2009, 3:17 am

Van wrote:okay Maz. the plan is riding my bike again and i have a good mate who is a aussie champ boxer so hes less than half my weight and kicks my ass.i will catch him one day. i was looking thru some old photos of me and almost went to tears. i was a few times in the top 20 in aussie for BMX racing. i dont know why i let myself get this big. but i will get there. Very Happy

OK Van, what have you done so far?? I've walked twice, incl. a 1.8km jog, not very far but it's a start... now i just need to finish those chocie bikkies in the cupboard so they don't tempt me anymore and then finish the UDL's (6 x 6pack i was given for xmas) along with the bottles of baileys and butterscotch....hmmm, i should be able to start fully within the next week.... Very Happy Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!

mazdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/1/2009, 6:08 am

i dont drink at all so that stuff i was given over xmas is still there. i walk the dog about 5 to 8kms everyday and i put the bmx back together... wow i forgot how small this bike is. so i got a mountain bike which i ride 5 times around the block. its about 4kms an im finding it really hard. got my punching bag up and trying to remember im exercising. i dont need to belt the cover off it. i broke both my ankles a few times bmxing and i cant run at all and when i try i look funny. so i just dont. so youve got me there. but when i loose my 20 kgs before the nats. nobody will notice as i will still be almost 130kgs

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon on 9/1/2009, 6:31 am

just keep beating the sh1t out of that boxing bag, keep that mountain bike a pedallin' and i'm sure your dog will respect you more now that you're taking him (or her) for a walk.... and i'll make sure i notice that you've lost that first 20kg.... just keep at it... says me sittin' on my a*se at work nibbling rice crackers... (unfortunately they don't make chocolate rice crackers! pig ) My goal will be 10kg by the nats.... so let's hit it..... Very Happy

mazdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alien8 on 9/1/2009, 11:16 am

You are both doing great, keep on posting, I'm happy to check out the progress cheers

alien8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon on 10/1/2009, 2:07 am

Thanks Kath. Lilly & I walked 1 &1/4 last nite, didn't realise it, but felt it in my feet and ankles. then i was so pooped, i sat in front of the telly with a softdrink and a couple of bikkies (plain ones). That's my problem, i exercise, then i eat the wrong foods. Lilly and i were off again this morning, down to the footy oval, round 3 times and back again. I've been lugging car batteries back and forth as well... Sad Sad my wagon is now gone.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i'd sold it, but of course i have kept the panels with the murals. According to the scales i haven't lost any weight, even though i'm puffed going round the oval, part jog/part walk, min 3 laps, so i know food is my problem.
And Van, how's it going at your end? are you in a routine yet?

mazdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallingbear on 10/1/2009, 6:21 am

hey you all, trying to loose weight??
it is alot easier ,,for everyone to loose weight,,
eat as much as you like of the following foods>>>
all red meat, eggs, fish, most vegetables, [no potato]
do not have the following>>> all carbohydrates,,, most breads,,potato, pasta, soft drink, beer, some fruits, anything that the body turns into sugar,,easily, and immediately,
you will find, the protein takes the body huge amounts of energy to digest,, even using more energy than heaps excercise,, true,
the reason why people are getting fat is varied, but mostly to do with sugar in foods/ drinks, supplying too much energy, and any fat taken in is not used, and thereby stored,
this makes the body not use all its intake, to keep warm, because the extra fat insulates the body, and most of our food we need, is used too keep warm, approx 75%
worth a try,, not much good drinking a soft drink with 100dreds kilojules, and then trying excercise it off,,
the media crap about fat being the problem is bullshit,,
mark my words by golly by jingoes,,
cheers
fb,
hope it helps

fallingbear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down