Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum
 

Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by ozbox on 29/8/2008, 6:55 am

im greg..... What a Face

ozbox

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-08-29
Location : newcastle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by alien8 on 29/8/2008, 9:06 am

Gday Greg, Glad to know you finally made it cheers

alien8

Posts : 681
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : East Coast Vaner Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by Guest on 29/8/2008, 11:21 pm

ozbox wrote:im greg..... What a Face
Welcome Greg Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by Guest on 2/9/2008, 9:38 am

Marion dont you mean , mmmmmm.......tongue Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by mazdragon on 5/9/2008, 1:12 am

thought i'd be the one to stop the quotes.... it was getting longer and longer....

and well, let's face it, there's nothing wrong with a good tongue Wink

mazdragon

Posts : 1973
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : somewhere on the planet in my den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by mazdragon on 5/9/2008, 1:14 am

oh Kath, do i really need to explain Question Question Question Question

mazdragon

Posts : 1973
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : somewhere on the planet in my den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by mazdragon on 5/9/2008, 4:41 am

lol!

mazdragon

Posts : 1973
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : somewhere on the planet in my den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by Guest on 25/9/2008, 10:32 pm

My names John, I was a vanner in the 70's and owned an orange HQ van, that I rebuilt a number of times. I also helped quite a lot of mates do up there vans over the years. Found this site the other day and thought I'd sign up for a laugh and see how todays vanners build their vans. Wink And to talk vans.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by highwaymenace on 26/9/2008, 4:48 am

Welcome John. hope you enjoy the site.

cheers
Daz

_________________
Won't go anywhere without my Pole

highwaymenace

Posts : 1912
Join date : 2008-08-13
Location : Geelong

View user profile http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by sinner on 26/9/2008, 7:02 am

hello
wayne here
i used to be a vanner from the vanning era.
i was single and drove up and down the nsw coast to watch van shows.
i have seen some good vans and some heaps in my time.
some were over-rated and others were under-rated.
i came across the site while i was using my sons computer
he has been hassled by other so called vanners and refuses to visit anymore
so i am here with his interest in mind
maybe he will return but i doubt it at this stage
a young van owner turned away by idiots
i wonder what will happen to the van scene if this happens a lot

sinner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by pano on 26/9/2008, 8:46 am

im a young vanner and im still here no ones hassled me yet Suspect so he should come back Neutral

pano

Posts : 315
Join date : 2008-08-22
Location : central coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by highwaymenace on 26/9/2008, 9:08 am

hi Sinner if he was on here and got a hard time please let me know what his user name was and i will look at it and sort out the one or ones that caused the problem.. as the sooner i know about it the better for all.
glad to hear your having a good time Pano.

cheers
Daz


Last edited by highwaymenace on 26/9/2008, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Won't go anywhere without my Pole

highwaymenace

Posts : 1912
Join date : 2008-08-13
Location : Geelong

View user profile http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by alien8 on 26/9/2008, 9:18 am

originalsin wrote:My names John, I was a vanner in the 70's and owned an orange HQ van, that I rebuilt a number of times. I also helped quite a lot of mates do up there vans over the years. Found this site the other day and thought I'd sign up for a laugh and see how todays vanners build their vans. Wink And to talk vans.

Gday John and welcome to the forum, just like you, we have always had an interest in vans, never grew out of them and here we still are, building more panel vans and in the process, passing on our knowledge and mistakes to the vanners of the future cheers cheers

alien8

Posts : 681
Join date : 2008-08-14
Location : East Coast Vaner Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by Guest on 26/9/2008, 10:09 am

sinner wrote:hello
wayne here
i used to be a vanner from the vanning era.
i was single and drove up and down the nsw coast to watch van shows.
i have seen some good vans and some heaps in my time.
some were over-rated and others were under-rated.
i came across the site while i was using my sons computer
he has been hassled by other so called vanners and refuses to visit anymore
so i am here with his interest in mind
maybe he will return but i doubt it at this stage
a young van owner turned away by idiots
i wonder what will happen to the van scene if this happens a lot

You are more than welcome on this site we are good vanners here
i have sent you a PM

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by highwaymenace on 26/9/2008, 10:13 am

highwaymenace wrote:hi Sinner if he was on here and got a hard time please let me know what his user name was and i will look at it and sort out the one or ones that caused the problem.. as the sooner i know about it the better for all.

cheers
Daz
Hi Wayne. i have sent you an email. sorry for the muck up i did.
Daz

_________________
Won't go anywhere without my Pole

highwaymenace

Posts : 1912
Join date : 2008-08-13
Location : Geelong

View user profile http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who am i? tell us about yourself.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum