» Show us your Van
9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

riddle me this,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

riddle me this,

Post by Ramble on 28/1/2010, 11:11 am

When i was looking to buy a van everything decent was in victoria. when i was looking to buy my son a van, yep thats right everything decent was in victoria.
I ended up falling on to RAMBLE through a relly. and the son got his van local too.
now where looking for a donor zl fairy or ltd for him around a cple hundred bucks and YOU guess it.
everything decent is in bloody victoria its driving me crazey. its like some giant picked australia up by QLD and every bloody thing fell into VIC. AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok ive vented now, feeling much better,taking my medication, haveing nice quite snoooozzzzzeeeee

Ramble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me this,

Post by Vannin on 28/1/2010, 11:52 am

After looking at vans in Victoria the last 6 months, there is a lot of crap down here that looks good in the pictures, but is complete snot!!!!
The one I just got was 3 1/2 to 4hrs North of Melbourne, looked at about 80 vans, from Fords to Holdens, 1970 to 1999.......

Murray & I looked at an XF Van (Dark Green), with tailgates for $4500, that looked near brand spankers in the ad, but had more rubs, hits n rust than a "Scrapheap Challenger" Donor vehicle.... Was that bad, my mechanic refused to put on the 2 post hoist to inspect!
This same van is re-advertised now for $5900.00 Stay the hell away from that one!

If your thinking of buying from down here, your welcome to camp here if your tripping down on a car buying expo, SE Suburbs of Melbourne & good access to most areas from here.
That goes for the rest of you "Rag Tag" bunch our here on the interweb!!!!!

Vannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ltd van on 29/1/2010, 12:00 am

Are you looking for particular parts of a ZL or do you need the whole car as I have a heap of ZL Fairy parts that I`m not going to use as I have decided to use NC fairlane parts instead

Ltd van

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble on 29/1/2010, 9:12 am

Thanks for the offer for bits. Iam looking for a whole car so i can get interior parts like seats and dash as well as console and also the front clip and doors with power windows and such.
A whole doner might come in around 300-500 but individual bits could cost a fortune.
something my youngf fella hasnt got is a stack of money.
I bought the van for him and if he wants zl front he's gunna have to pay for it Surprised

Ramble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum