» Show us your Van
9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

Having a whinge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a whinge

Post by AGR071 on 13/11/2010, 12:28 pm

Hi all

Some of you may be interested but others won't give a shit.(and to those i don't give a rats about their opinion either)
I have shut down the site of EAST COAST VANNERS as well as in the process of shuting down the HUNTER VALLEY VANNERS site.

The reason being that there are still some children out there in the vanning community, that are not happy unless some vanning websites/forums are being hacked into and tampered with.
This is what happened to the EAST COAST VANNERS site. Someone was able to get into the forum and ban a number of members from it. I was one of them.

Does it sound familiar to this site?
MAYBE the same person/persons??

There are also some people out there who also ridicule, nit pick etc to EVERYTHING i do, to either my van or perhaps to a website/forum. So to these people - i hope you are happy.
Having said that, to all those who have helped, offered support or assisted in answering my questions, whether they be silly to some or not, i thank you in a big way.
I have made quite a number of very good friends on this site, and will continue to remain in contact with them. I will still visit from time to time but nowhere near to the extent i used to.

I won't be attending the 2011 nats for personal reasons and i will email you Maz, about the deposit etc that i have already sent.

I am able to be emailed on huntervalleyvanners@yahoo.com.au if you wish to contact me.

So a BIG thank you to all the nice people, and F#$K you to the ar$ehole$ i have come across.

Thanks
Craig

P.S. James (Smallvan) could you email me please with an address to where i can drop the book off to you, as i don't get out with the van (to events) much nowadays.
AGR071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having a whinge

Post by Ramble on 13/11/2010, 11:40 pm

its a pity this sort of shit is still happening. ridiculde for asking questions or making comments? I thought it was an open and friendly forum.
Im gunna miss your input AGRo.
Ramble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

having a whinge

Post by g-man on 14/11/2010, 1:28 pm

unfortunatly with open forums you can get this sort of crap,on our transit forum back in uk we're getting shitloads of it,very brave some of these keyboard warriors.
g-man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smallvan on 15/11/2010, 12:13 am

Thats a shame mate,pm sent.
smallvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon on 16/11/2010, 4:04 am

bugger... very disappointed... gonna miss seeing u guys.... i hope you're ok Sad
mazdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk on 17/11/2010, 4:16 am

Hey Agro

Dont let nigglers distract your hobby mate, its in everything. You dont have to mix with everyone.
Just ignore them & get on with what you started out doing, cause your friends far outweigh the nigglers. Being your friend Very Happy you are no different to all the other vanners l seen in my time.
We all get out of it what we put in. not all vanners get along & everyone has different idea's of how it should be done. Me l dont care, cause l go to mix with friends. Say hello & know l'm in good company.
l dont care who your friends with or not, cause l dont judge people by what others say & l dont hang around to listen to others running down anyone cause No1 Cares

Keep Vanning cause you enjoy it Cool
Monk

View user profile http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/campwin_cars/

Back to top Go down

Post by AGR071 on 27/11/2010, 11:48 pm

Thanks for the comments, but these things happen unfortunatly.

smallvan wrote:Thats a shame mate,pm sent.

Sorry mate there's nothing in my PM box.
AGR071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 on 29/11/2010, 10:21 am

So true Monk and well said.
Agro, sorry i didn't get back to you, i actually forgot, no b/s there mate, lol. Mate, we all want to see you as an active member here, as Monk said, don't even bother with those that piss u off, u don't have to reply to them or anyone. You know those of us who like and admire you for the efforts you have put in over the last few years, you also put a smile on peoples faces with your posts, so keep at it. As for those who hack the sites and cause trouble, well they have no life and nothing better to do and also may even be jealous of everyone elses achievements and need to put others down just to make them selves look high and mighty when in actual fact they show everyone just how low they are and can't even see it themselves. Focus on what you want to do and set out to achieve it, don't worry about the low lifes that need mummy to hold their hands because they are affraid to come second to some one or something better, do what you want to do and go for it dude. Pity we won't see you at the Nats.
keep ya head up dude
James
vanner065
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble on 29/11/2010, 12:56 pm

Got it in one James.
Enjoy your hobby for you, and f*#k who dont agree.

Ramble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AGR071 on 11/12/2010, 11:46 am

Thanks for the kind words.
BUT i'm Sorry to disappoint you guys but i'm still going to be here. Laughing

Van has been sitting under a car cover (untouched work wise for about 3 months now) but drove it today for the first time in 6 weeks.

Might have to do a few things to it now. Very Happy :
AGR071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vannin on 11/12/2010, 11:59 am

Good stuff Agro........ & I'm not disappointed your still here! In fact, wouldn't be the same without ya!
Keep driving it, keep tinkering with it! Use it or Lose It!!!!!

Vannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AGR071 on 11/12/2010, 12:10 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
AGR071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devilsgrip on 12/12/2010, 1:39 pm

Hey Agro. It's a shame you have to shut our site down because of the keyboard hero"s out there. In the real world they would have been belted up an thrown out the door up this way, but they choose to log in under different names and forget that their IP addresses are known when they do it. Anyway take it easy all. And to the "GRUBS" out there................... No Twisted Evil

Devilsgrip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon on 13/12/2010, 4:22 am

[quote="AGR071 Might have to do a few things to it now. Very Happy :[/quote]

only a "might"???? LOL, yeah right.... Twisted Evil
mazdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk on 2/1/2011, 1:44 pm

Devilsgrip wrote:Hey Agro. It's a shame you have to shut our site down because of the keyboard hero"s out there. In the real world they would have been belted up an thrown out the door up this way, but they choose to log in under different names and forget that their IP addresses are known when they do it. Anyway take it easy all. And to the "GRUBS" out there................... No Twisted Evil

who's site closed down ?
Monk

View user profile http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/campwin_cars/

Back to top Go down

Post by BRUTLE on 2/1/2011, 11:51 pm

Agro thats not good buddy Mad i really thought that if anyone was immune from the BS it would be you . i remember back in 07 when we in NSW went through Hell & Back (of which we are still to recover from) Agro you & Fres were the ONLY level headed members that kept any sanity in what was a completely immature & petty farce !
i hope that it is NO-ONE i know in the vanning community that calls themselves my friend that has done this, as they obviously do not know me .... i will wipe you completely if it is so !
its one thing to bully, "debate", argue or even just make a completely annoying ass of yourself on a forum (myself included) But to hack into another persons site of which they have put countless hours of there heart & soul into & render it damaged is WRONG
im Sorry Agro this has happened to you i hope it doesnt stop you from maybe one day picking up the ball & having another go ! Vanning NEEDS guys like you .
Cheers Mate .
BRUTLE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 on 3/1/2011, 12:09 pm

well said Al. i and many others will agree
vanner065
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HT VANNER on 10/3/2011, 6:06 am

This really pisses me off! I've always thought us vanners as a community with an un spoken bond. Regardless of background, nationality or badge shape we are all part of a family of vanthusiasts. If you see another vanner you shoot them a wave or give em a flash, you don't give em the finger. If a van isn't to your tastes it should still be appreciated and encouraged for keeping the scene alive and inspiring the next generation of vanners, not belittled because it doesn't meet your criteria of 'cool'. Hack the vic roads website or the taxation departments and make a difference you un Australian pieces of poopy

I'm angry now, Grrrr!
Az
HT VANNER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AGR071 on 10/3/2011, 12:03 pm

Things are better now thanks Az.
I've been tinkering with the van for a month or so now,But thanks for your comments anyway.
Cheers
AGR071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 on 13/3/2011, 3:49 am

Lets just hope that people eventually see the damage and trouble they cause to themselves and others and realise they have made a mistake and have the common sense to not do these things again. No group of any type like people like this amoungst them.
vanner065
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top